Saturday, December 13, 2008

Of Online Photo Printing & Digital Cameras...

Ever heard about online photo printing?

Before the digital cameras became a necessity, all the pictures taken with the ‘old style cameras’ (film - Kodak, Konica, Fujifilm, etc) were developed and the negatives were returned to us, just in case we want to develop more of it in the future. Remember the brown colour square boxes wrapped in plastic sheets? I still have these at home..
We siblings have our own photo albums, labelled with our names. Family pictures will be placed in the album labelled "Family". Photos of our trip to Australia will be labelled "Australia", thanks to Mom!

Those were the days..With the development of digital cameras (ours is Olympus µ720 SW), all the pictures that we took on vacations, family outings, etc were normally saved into the computer. Due to the lack of time and our usual busy schedule, I seldom print my pictures anymore. There was once when my computer broke down due to viruses, I realized it’s too late to save my pictures. But luckily, some of the pictures were copied into some CD’s and I managed to get them back.

After this incident I realized that I should not risk losing any of these precious memories anymore, especially those sweet moments in USMKK with my friends. I just found out about the “eoe online printing services” recently. With this service, I can print my pictures with only a click on my mouse. *wink*wink*

It only cost me RM 0.30 to print each picture of 4R, while a 5R photo only costs me RM0.50 each during this promotion period. It is much cheaper compared to any other photo developing services in any shops I can find in my hometown. (This is true, the cheapest I can get was RM 0.50 for one 4R picture provided I print more than 10 pcs, and this was like a few months back). With the economic condition now, I don’t think you can get anything cheaper than "eoe online printing services".

Plus, these pictures are then delivered to your doorstep for a minimal fee! (Overseas included). If you order more than RM35.00 worth of pictures, the delivery will be free, totally FOC! What’s more, there are no additional charges for this awesome service..hehehe.. =)

The procedures are simple:
1. Upload the photos you want to print onto the main site.
2. Select the payment option.
3. The photos will be sent to you within 3-4days time if you are staying in peninsular Malaysia.

Cool rite?? Why not try it now? hehehe… =)


Guys, I know some of you really wanted to buy a digital camera of your own. Dont fret, PTPTN/JPA money is on its way =P and be quick, the Christmas sale for eoe Online is until 31st Dec 08 only~
Try logging on to the page and check out the latest camera models. It provides professional description, as well as the price for digital cameras. What's best, if you have a few options in mind, you can actually select 5 models at a time and eoe Online will give u a detailed comparison (like mega pixels, optical/digital zoom, internal memory, weight, price, etc) of each model... Thus, you can wisely select your choice and purchase it on eoe online! ! =)

It also offers gadgets like video cameras, mp3/mp4 players, photo frames and camera accessories like memory card, batteries, etc etc...)

Excellent service with just a click away!! =) Bravo, bravo!

Looks like its time to get another digital cam, as lil' sis will be going to US to further her studies next year. She'll likely needs one to bring it ober there. Lets get dad to shop on eoe Online, as he's the one who's gonna use his credit card. hehehe... =P

No comments: