Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Latest Craze : Atashin'chi (我们这一家)

Hehe..currently I'm a little bit crazy about an anime called Atashin'chi which literally means 'my home' or 'my family'. Its called <我们这一家> in Chinese, currently airing on 8TV 4.00pm Monday to Wednesday. =)

This anime is an animated sitcom (episode-based cartoon) which evolves around the daily experiences of a family consisting of four members, namely the Father (花老爷/老爸),Mother (known as 花太太/老妈), Elder sister (橘子) & Younger brother (柚子). I'm currently watching the Mandarin version on TV. The Japanese/Cantonese version is also available on Youtube.


The storyline of all the episodes are really interesting, focussing on the conducts & behaviours of the family members. It is very realistic, and somehow I felt that it is very true indeed. Another point which is really funny is the way the Mother speaks (Hokkein + Mandarin) which makes me laugh. Even my mom loves this show :)


It is highly recommended!


No comments: